The current amount of various CBD products and forms of their use is astounding. As far as studies go, CBD has been found effective not only for treating pain and mental disorders, but also as a part of beauty products. CBD topicals such as oils, creams, and body lotions enjoy growing popularity among customers.
Our skin has more CB recpetors than any other part of our body, so it is only natural that CBD topicals be very effective in providing all natural help for skin inflammation. CBD has shown to be very beneficial in helping relieve inflammation in the human body and has numerous benefits when applied to skin due to the abundance of receptors in our skin.
CBD topicals are applied directly to the skin; these products are generally not intended for oral consumption. They may be a good option for those who just want to try and see if CBD works for them. They are easy to use, familiar to almost anyone, since many people use various creams and lotions regularly. Lightweight formula of lotions gives users nice comfortable feeling on the skin without oily or sticky residue, and doesn’t stain clothes. Moreover, CBD topicals come in different concentration strengths, and are relatively inexpensive.
There are several reasons for using CBD lotion:
- Since CBD’s pain-relieving benefits are widely known at this point, it can be used for alleviating various aches and pains caused by muscle and joint soreness and inflammation.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties also make CBD highly effective at treating skin irritation and skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis etc).
- CBD helps relax and loosen up, which is especially great at the end of a long and exhausting day at work. Also, CBD dose in the evening promotes better sleep.
- CBD restores natural balance in organs, tissues and cells of the body. This results in faster regeneration and healing of bruises, injuries etc.
- Anti-aging and moisturizing benefits of CBD are proven clinically and evident in many users. CBD lotion is perfect for treating dry skin, in addition to other wonderful properties.
The hemp extract used for making lotions is not comedogenic (meaning it won’t clog your pores). It contains vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, and other useful substances. Consistency is non-greasy, perfect for fast absorption and minimal oiliness. Meanwhile, full-spectrum CBD products sport even more useful hemp compounds with only trace amount of THC that won’t get you high.
Also CBD lotions usually include essential oils, for example, lavender oil or eucalyptus oil to mask the distinctive smell of cannabis products. We keep our oils as natural and organic as possible to ensure the benefit to your skin from not only the CBD but also the lotion carrier itself.
You can keep the lotion by your shower and use it while your skin is still moist, warm, and soft for the best results. CBD lotion is quickly absorbed and works in the skin and muscles without entering the bloodstream.